Our fundamental targets are based on the improvement of existing knowledge and scientific dissemination on a specific problem, with the purpose of contributing to health decision-making. We are specialized in reviewing and analyzing national or international health policies, as well as the value of health interventions.
- We help health system agents in order to improve their understanding of a certain area of the health economy.
- We analyze the evidence through narrative and / or systematic reviews of literature, Expert Groups and quantitative / qualitative data.
- We promote new evaluation methodologies, such as Multi-Criterion Decision Analysis applied in innovative medicines for decision-making.
- We share knowledge in the form of reports, monographs, books, methodological guides, scientific articles and / or databases.
- We disseminate the results through publications, scientific conferences, specific conferences and other forums.