A cookie is a small text file that is almost stored in your browser when you visit any web. Its utility is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse it. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. Without cookies, the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
The used cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not bots.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can use your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place, you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- Sometimes, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- Google Analytics stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires them to such an effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link.